Here is a super cool way to discover new blogs and get to know others. I love this idea! I was nominated by Mackenzie. She is at Smith Family Renovations. I adore her blog. We share a passion of junkin and upcycling items into something refreshed or more useful. She shares great tips and ideas. I follow her because she uses I like her style, topics, and friendliness. Here is her blog link smithfamilyrenovations.com
To be nominated I must have fewer than 200 followers… Umm…I can count my followers using my fingers. And, I must do the following tasks to qualify.
These are the questions Mackenzie smithfamilyrenovations.com asked and my answers.
- What is your favorite color? My favorite color is yellow. I love yellow!
- What do you enjoy about writing a blog? Sometimes, I just need to let thoughts out. I don’t always feel like I have I have someone that understands. I hope maybe some out there may feel the same.
- What is your favorite place you have been? Easy! I went to Tecate, Mexico to work with Amor Ministries to build stucco siding homes for people in need.
- What is your favorite room/area in your home? I tell my husband this often. I love our guest room. It is calming. The walls are yellow with needlepoint art I have picked up at sales. The bed is soft, comfy cozy, with a quilt my great- great- grandmother made.
- What are three words to describe you? Happy Southern Hippie Joe says, “Dirty Liberal Hippie”
- Are you from a big city or small town? Fork, South Carolina there is not even a traffic light.
- Are you a morning person or night owl? I am a morning person that requires coffee. I crash about 10:30 pm.
- Do you eat breakfast most days? Only when I have time or am hungry. On week days mostly I drink juice or water and a coffee at home. Saturdays and Sundays Joe and I eat breakfast.
- Do you like cats or dogs more? I have never been around cats. I have two rescue animals a horse named Sunshine and a dog Claire Belle. My dream is to own a small farm one day with many animals.
- What kind of music do you listen to? It is easier to tell you I don’t listen to current country or rap. I listen to most everything else. I love hitting scan on the radio and try to sing along to every song that plays.
- What is your zodiac sign and do you follow it/read horoscopes? I am an Aries. I never keep up with that stuff, but I hear am a loud mouth and I like to argue!
I nominate the following blogs for the Liebster Award
My friend Becky Swann wearethatcouple.wordpress.com Loves coffee. Will Travel. I enjoy the quotes she posts. I like her reviews. The place she travels to make me want to see.
And, TJ Williams author of christianwriterandmom.wordpress.com I enjoy her writing style and Christian perspective on life. I like that she loves and is not afraid to show. She encourages me!
I am fairly new to this so I don’t have 11 to nominate, these are blogs I follow and recommend. I always look forward to what is next in their lives.
Here are my 11 questions!
- Do you believe in Best Friends Forever?
- What do your favorite shoes say about your style?
- Do you favor fruits or veggies?
- What is one thing that you are scared of?
- What song expresses your life?
- Do you completely brake at stop signs?
- Does blogging make you feel better?
- If you could live anywhere where would you choose?
- What is your snack of choice?
- How did you know your “one” was “the one”?
This has been fun! I am excited to see the responses of Becky and TJ. Thank you for this opportunity!